Sha Md Nayeem
Meet Sha Md Nayeem, a dynamic DevOps Engineer with over three years of experience in the cloud computing and DevOps field, especially in GCP and AWS. With a passion for continuous learning and an eagerness to implement new ideas, Sha Md brings a fresh perspective to any project. As an AWS Certified Developer Associate and Solution Architect Associate, as well as a Hashicorp Certified Terraform Associate, he possesses the technical skills and knowledge needed to design and execute ground-breaking solutions. Quick and adaptable, Sha Md is poised to take on any challenge and deliver results with ease.
Field of Interest: DevOps Engineer, Solution Architect, Cloud Engineer, Software Engineer, Cloud Specialist
- Cloud Computing: GCP/AWS
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Terraform, Ansible
- CI/CD: Gitlab, Jenkins
- Database (Cloud SQL, DynamoDB, MSSQL, Postgresql)
- Version Control (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket)
- Robotic Process Automation (UiPath, Automation Anywhere)
- Technical Consultant, Cloud Consultant, Cloud security Consultant, Cloud Migration/Data Migration Consultant
Cloud DevOps Engineer
Liana Technologies (Jun 2022 – Present)
- Designing, creating, and maintaining infrastructure in the Google Cloud with Terraform, FluxCD, Helm Charts, and other DevOps & GitOps tools
- Migrating data from source to Cloud SQL (GCP DMS)
- Creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in Gitlab
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Grafana, Loki, Prometheus
Public Cloud Software Developer
Tietoevry (Nov 2021 – May 2022)
- Working with clients to maintain their infrastructure in AWS platform.
- Interact with the development team to define infrastructure requirements and deploy automated infrastructure as reusable components
- AWS Cloud services: IAM, Amazon CLI, Athena, Glue, DataLake, Lambda, S3, EC2, ECR, ECS, Fargate, CI/CD, DynamoDB, Route 53, CloudWatch.
Software developer and Consultant
CGI (Dec 2019 – Sep 2021)
- Modeling and developing robotic process automation during the project development stage.
- Leading development and operation processes in the team.
- AWS services: IAM, Amazon CLI, Athena, Glue, DataLake, S3, EC2, ECR, ECS, CI/CD, CloudWatch.
- Testing software solutions with the client's business team.
- Creating proper documentation (SDD, Operational handbook, and other technical documents).
- Monitoring and maintaining software in production.
Frontend Web Developer
HICCSGLOBAL (Mar 2019 – May 2019)
- Analysis of the process from PDD.
- Developing websites based on user-required design.
- Maintaining cleanliness while writing code with proper comments.
- Building reasonable and reusable code for future purposes.
- Assuring validation of user input before submission.
Electrical and Automation Engineer
Abul Khair Group (Oct 2015 – Sep 2018)
- Software Automation (PLC)
- Data analysis (fault & breakdown)
- Monitoring Level 2 process supervisory control system
- Leading, monitoring and scrutinizing the work of the team members
University of Eastern Finland
International Master's Degree Programme in Information Technology, Computer Science 2018 – 2020 Orientation: Software Engineering
Licenses & certifications
- Issued Apr 2022 – Expires Apr 2025
- Issued Jan 2022 – Expires Jan 2025
- Credential ID XPRM06SBP2E1QJ5W
- Issued Jan 2022 – Expires Jan 2024
- Issued May 2021 – Expires May 2024
- Credential ID 71G4NJJL2214QVSH
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- GitLab CI/CD
- Helm Charts